Turkey is a great destination. Istanbul, the south coast and the Anatolian plateau offer many exciting travel experiences. Cappadocia is unique and offers a unique natural environment with chimney cliffs, underground cities and rock churches in a spectacular landscape.
We're happy to take you to Turkey's better-known coastal towns and metropolises, but we often experience a more authentic Turkey when you're away from the well-known areas that offer quaint villages and local colour. It's the right choice if you want to give your employees an experience far beyond the ordinary.
From horseback to hot air balloon
Turkey offers a wide range of activities, depending of course on where in the country you go. Here's just a small selection of the many options available:
- Painting course with a professional painter
- Ballooning over fabulous landscapes
- Horseback riding and overnight in a cave
- Sailing and accommodation in Gulets (luxury sailing boats)
- Orienteering in the old bazaar of Istanbul
- Cooking over a fire with elderly Turkish women
- Jeep driving in mountainous terrain
There are good flight connections to Istanbul from most international airports. If you want to go on to either the south coast or Cappadocia, you'll usually have to make a stopover. There are good connections where the transit time is not too long, and it is certainly worth all the travel time for the amazing travel experiences that await you.