The peak of pleasure
Switzerland is a natural pearl of dimensions, with everything from the original to the hip. Whether you prefer the lowlands, the interesting cities of Zurich, Lucerne and Bern, or a place with a view of lush green hills and snow-capped mountains, the Alpine country offers very interesting places.
Over the years, we have organised countless company trips, strategy seminars or conferences, where the professional work is spiced up with experiences in the mountains and cosy evenings in secluded mountain huts.
Mountain hotels, exclusive cabins, spa hotels or igloos!
Switzerland offers almost everything in the way of accommodation. From luxury hotels with stunning mountain views, exclusive self-catering chalets to small family hotels in cosy villages and the more rustic mountain hut accommodation.
Meeting and culture in Lucerne, mountain adventures in the Swiss Alps or world-class skiing
Switzerland offers everything when it comes to experiences and activities for a corporate event. The options are within a short distance of each other and can therefore be combined without wasting time or being a palette of different activity options so that everyone's needs are fully satisfied.
- Intimate atmosphere in mountain huts
- Visits to pleasant and interesting towns such as Lucerne
- Helicopter flight and see it all from above
- Beautiful hikes of all levels
- Cycling and mountain biking
- Skiing in a class of its own
- Spa and wellness
- World-class gastronomic experiences
- Sailing on the lake at Lucerne
- Cooperation exercises in the mountains and forests
Switzerland has very good direct connections from both Copenhagen and Hamburg. Zurich in particular is well frequented, but Basel and Geneva can also be used.