Coastal experiences in a class of their own
Croatia is called the archipelago of Southern Europe. There's no doubt about it once you've experienced the stunning coastline filled with small and large islands, blue lagoons and the most beautiful turquoise waters. A corporate event will therefore naturally take place either on or by the water, where most of the major towns are also located.
Also explore vineyards, the mountains or take a pleasant city tour of the old historic towns, all within easy reach of the coast. Croatia is a popular destination these years, but we know both the known and unknown sides of the country and look forward to showing them to you.
On land, at sea and in the air
There are plenty of opportunities to get active or discover Croatia even more once the academic programme is over. See this selection of the many possibilities:
- Use of seaplanes for transport
- Match race in sailing boats with professional instruction
- Historic city tours in both small and large towns
- Cycling among vineyards
- Hiking to some of Croatia's highest peaks with stunning views
- Kayak and snorkel in lagoons and hidden caves
- Entertainment with local dance and music.
Direct flights to Croatia are not available all year round, but travel time is never really long as connections with stopovers are good. Flights are often into Split or Dubrovnik, but Zadar or Zagreb are also available.