The world's wildest metropolis
The stunning, multicultural metropolis of Dubai sits like a futuristic oasis in the middle of the desert. Dubai is the place where everything is bigger and glitters a little more gold, but also the place where contrasts are extreme to say the least.
Despite the emirate's relatively young age, there are areas that ooze culture and charm alongside state-of-the-art buildings, hotels and attractions.
Whether you're into sun and beach, shopping or adventure, Dubai guarantees value for money on all parameters. At Corporate Travel & Event, we always find the slightly quirky angle and different way to add value to a range of already great experiences.
Even in Dubai, where many experiences are well organised, we constantly challenge these to be tailored to our clients.
On skis and camelback
Amid the hustle and bustle of the city, there are a myriad of fun, spectacular and amazing experiences. Whatever you're into, we'll find activities to suit and make your Dubai experience unforgettable:
- Fishing trips in private boats with the possibility of meeting on board
- Four-wheel drive in the desert, either with experienced driver or self-drive option
- Spectacular dinner cruises
- Skiing or skating
- Escape rooms - the world's largest (of course)
- Transport or tour by seaplane
- Trips through the desert on either camelback or ATV (off-road driving)
- Exciting tour of the Gold Souk (the world's largest gold market)
There are several airlines flying direct between Copenhagen and Dubai, so you can find reasonable flights all year round. In Dubai you will need an entry visa, but this is easily arranged on arrival at the airport.