The mountain in the sea
The French island of Corsica is located in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea to the west of Italy and is known as the Island of Beauty (Ile de Beauté) for good reason.
It's also known as "the mountain in the sea", which you quickly get an idea of why when you see the dramatic vertical cliff walls that thunder straight down into the sea.
But the lush and varied landscape is also unique to Corsica. For an island only the size of Zealand, the island boasts a uniquely complex natural environment. Here you can discover alpine mountains over 2500 m, white sandy beaches in the north, vineyards in the east, vertical limestone cliffs in the south and not least the west coast which is indescribably beautiful.
Roast cow, hiking and white sand beaches
Trying to describe the activities available in Corsica is a thankless task, as it would take up an enormous amount of space. Everything your heart desires can be found here, and for nature lovers in particular, the island is a true paradise. The following is just a small selection of what we offer.
- Orienteering in the mountains on ATVs
- Unique hiking routes
- Evening on the beach with picnic dinner, bonfire, and lounge areas
- Corsican multipart male choir
- High-speed helicopter in the dramatic mountains
- Tailor-made tented camp with fully roasted cow
- Sailing along the national parks with the possibility of snorkelling
- Task sailing in RIB (speedboats)
Unfortunately, there aren't many direct flights to Corsica from Denmark, but stopovers are often quite flexible, so travel time isn't too long, and there are several possible routes to choose from to find the best one.