An abundance of experiences under the southern sun
Spain is the land of heat, palm trees, tapas and sangria. But it's also a country of huge variety, from the mountains of the Pyrenees to the vibrant cultural life of Barcelona and the white sandy beaches of Mallorca. Spain has a huge palette of possibilities, and we're experts at finding and hand-picking just the experiences that add value to your event.
Just sitting in a pavement café or small tapas restaurant watching the elderly men of the village sitting in the town square, or the vibrant life of Barcelona's city centre, is an experience in itself. Over the years we have organised activities and events all over the country, so when you're not having a siesta in a pavement café, we'll make sure you get the programme that suits your event.
Cottages, hotels and historic paradores
We offer the full range of accommodation, from historic paradores, which can be old castles converted into luxury hotels, to small cabins or tents at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Either way, our years of travelling in Spain have given us a solid knowledge of all the options available. So let us tempt you with a few suggestions for places that will make your corporate holiday a truly special experience.
A world of possibilities
For more organised activities, here's a selection of what we have to offer in this great country:
- Hike parts of the pilgrimage route
- Private guided tours of Sagrada Familia Cathedral
- Drive Ferrari on Formula 1 track in Barcelona
- Entertainment with real Spanish guitar playing
- Sailing in a private catamaran
- Unique city tour of Barcelona on Segway
- Great opportunities for hiking or mountain biking
- Match race with training and competition
- VIP tour of one of Spain's biggest bullrings
- Visit and dinner with local winemaker
The vast majority of Spain's airports are large and international. Therefore, it is easy to find good and direct flights both from Denmark, but generally also from all over the world if you have colleagues coming from other countries.