Breathtaking scenery and cosy towns in the brotherland
Small red wooden cabins in the middle of nature with a quiet forest lake in the background. The spectacular and beautiful archipelago, where a few kayaks glide through the water. Northern Sweden with moose, dog sleds and reindeer. The postcards from Sweden are many - and we know the places.
All three places we have arranged for corporate travel to, and that's only a fraction of the whole. Sweden is easily accessible and you don't have to drive far before the amazing experiences start to appear.
The Nordic Playground
Favoured by nature, Sweden is a land of opportunity - whether you want to watch the Northern Lights from an outdoor wooden bathtub with a drink in hand or cruise quietly in a kayak in the archipelago. We have contacts all over the country that allow us to offer magical moments such as:
- Driving in cars on sea ice
- Wellness with outdoor wooden bathtub
- Kayaking in the archipelago
- Special event in the forest with a big tent and sushi chef
- Fishing for salmon
- Transport to the destination as orienteering from Denmark
- Scrapyard teambuilding in the style of the Scrapheap Challenge
- Dog sledding
- Match race with sailboats
It is best to drive to the south of Sweden if the participants come from Zealand. Otherwise there are frequent departures from most Danish airports. We can arrange both flights and coaches and even provide a road book with tasks and sightseeing for the trip if you choose to drive yourself.