Sensory experiences in a class of their own
Portugal's scenery has it all, and many times you can combine a stay at the Atlantic Ocean with a visit to the mountains or vice versa. Walk among the lush vineyards in the north and visit a local port wine farmer, or treat your group to warm palm trees, beautiful sandy beaches and rugged rocky coasts in the south.
As well as great outdoor opportunities, the country also has a delicious and interesting food scene, ranging from street food to high-end, as well as a vibrant cultural life that can be experienced particularly in Lisbon's streets. All in all, Portugal is a sure winner and the country offers a lot of opportunities for your upcoming event to be a success.
An outdoor paradise
Portugal's warm weather makes it the perfect place to spend time outdoors and discover this beautiful country. Whether you're into wine tasting, hiking or something else entirely, it's up to you. But one thing is for sure: Few other countries offer so many different activities:
- Sailing lessons and match races in the bay
- Balloon over vineyards
- Port wine tastings and visits to wineries
- Ride on horseback in the hills of the north
- Cultural city tour in Lisbon, Barga and Porto
- Special company match on one of Europe's best golf courses
- Exclusive concerts with the Portuguese music form fado or similar
- Mountain biking in picturesque Sintra
- Canyoning and rappelling in spectacular mountains
- Food tour of Lisbon
In Portugal, you can fly to Porto, Lisbon and Faro, with several direct flights a week to Lisbon and Porto from Copenhagen and the vast majority of European international airports. The country has a good infrastructure, getting you from point A to point B relatively easily.